Home Stop Smoking Today! Fast Weight Loss Stress Reduction Hypnosis Groups Personal in San Diego Hypnotic Coaching Hypnosis for Kids Hypnotizing Brad Perry Reviews Q & A Shop CD's Online Mind Games Some New Websites Hypnosis San Diego Articles Contact Diane About Diane Diane's Blogs

 

HYPNOSIS SAN DIEGO
Get your FREE Hypnosis Audio Below

If you truly WANT your life to be different

Hypnosis in San Diego with Diane Edwards can make it happen!

Diane Edwards C.M.H.

My name is Diane Edwards and for the past 25 years, using Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy, I have been helping countless individuals make healthy positive changes in their lives.
If you are able to come into my San Diego Hypnosis Office I can help you Quit Smoking with Hypnosis, Lose Weight with Hypnosis, and much more. I offer personal, one-on-one effective, caring and affordable Hypnotherapy for both immediate and long-term results. My goal is to help you get all the positive changes you want in your life.
Personal consultations are always free, with no obligation.

  • Do you want to finally lose weight, or stop smoking, or eliminate some old fears or phobias that no longer serve you?
  • Do you need more confidence, have more energy or stop procrastinating about things that need to be done?
  • Maybe you are tired of being in relationships that aren't right for you.
  • Would you like to improve your golf game or be more successful in sports?
  • Do you need to study harder to pass that test or be able to relax more before or after surgery?
  • Maybe you just want to create balance in your life, achieving a more peaceful and happy state of mind. 

    Hypnosis is one of the most powerful tools for change known in the world today!
     
    With Hypnosis we CAN make it happen!

    hypnosis_san_diego 
     

          

  “I had researched many Hypnotherapist's but when I met Diane Edwards I just knew she was the one. From the beginning I felt so comfortable. Even talking to her was comforting and reassuring and the sessions that followed exceeded all my expectations. Diane is caring, very effective and I'm thrilled with the results. The weight came off without any struggle or feelings of deprivation and I have been able to maintain my weight loss so easily. I can't thank Diane enough.”   D.K. San Diego, CA
 

  In Person Hypnotherapy
in San Diego


If you live close to San Diego you could come into my office where we can explore your issues and concerns, determine what you want to accomplish. We could design a plan of action to focus on helping you achieve the results you want. It also allows you to ask any questions as my goal is to help you achieve positive results usually from the very first session.

I have created methods that are highly effective in resolving problems in a relatively short period of time. As every person and issue is unique I always offer a FREE Introductory
Consultation with absolutely no obligation to proceed


Learn More!

Personalized
Remote
Hypnotherapy

Whether you want to quit smoking, lose weight, eliminate some fears or phobias, resolve relationship issues, improve your self-esteem or achieve a different goal -- individualized personal hypnotherapy is the most effective method of treatment.

You may not have a trusted and experienced hypnotherapist in your area, and since I can't be everywhere at once, I can now offer my services long-distance, and will tailor your therapy to your individual needs.

Please call or email and together we can work out if this is a good way for you to go.


Learn More!

Powerful
Hypnosis
Audio CD's

Over the years many clients have asked for reinforcement materials. As well as weight loss issues they also asked for help in many other areas.

We already know that we only use 10% of our minds so I have created some very unique CDs that have been designed to reprogram the truly amazing power of the other 90% of our minds. The best part is that they work while you sleep!

These powerful audio programs can help change your life easier than you ever thought possible! Lose weight, stop smoking, reduce stress, sleep better, eliminate fear of flying, enjoy the dentist and more.

  Learn More!

For a Free Hypnosis Consultation in San Diego
call
 Diane Edwards
at 619-246-9661
or

 

 

LISTEN
to what others have to say ---


HYPNOSIS
can help you:


stop_smoking
STOP SMOKING

 

STRESS 
REDUCE STRESS


 

fear_of_flying
RELAXED FLYING 

 

golf_with_hypnosis
PLAY BETTER GOLF